Frequently asked questions
- How to get to the Arenal hostel?
- Is the hosteller's card compulsory?
- Do you have food service?
- We are a group, can we be together?
- I want a room with only boys and girls, is it possible?
The hosteller's card is ONLY compulsory if you are over 30 years old. You will need it to stay in any hostel in the Balearic Islands. If you don't have it, you can get it at our reception upon arrival. The cost of the card is 2,50€.
Breakfast is available at the hostel:
You can send us an email to email@example.com after booking. From We Hostel we will do our best to be together.
All our rooms are mixed, but we try to make all our guests feel as comfortable as possible. To this end, our beds have a curtain, which, being completely opaque, creates an atmosphere of intimacy.